[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4 V10 transition crashes

R4 V10 transition crashes

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

R4 V10 transition crashes

Postby gimal » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:40 am

not until V10 have I ever had a problem like this. on over half the screens i get this issue. as follows is one of the messages i get.

!H:\R4\R4.cpp:324>Rendering Error, current = data/predefine/dissolve.r4, next data/predefine/fadeCylinder.r4, fade = data/predefine/fadeCone.r4 [Next scene is NOT of class [Scene] Dissolve]

i get this kind of error all the time. but to get the error i have to go into the pref's and on about 90% of the options it crashes. So now i'm back to running V9 which has NEVER had one single problem for me. Looks like i'm waiting for V11.
important system specs are
P4- 2.4c, 2x512 DDR400. GeForceFX5900. Froceware drivers 52.16
gimal

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:07 am

quick note to add. all settings are default. i didn't play with anything. only way i can run the program is to load it and not touch anything under preferences. if i try to load a scene by hitting enter i get the type of error i posted above

Postby Talesin » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:11 pm

I've had similar problems... transition crashes and a few new scenes that don't seem to be rendering right. Off the top of my head, the 'Stop' transition dies any time it's attempted, without fail.

Ath64 3200+, R9500 Pro, as usual. :wink:
Talesin

Postby rabidhamster » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:12 pm

Gotcha.
Its because i added faders to the preferences menu. Just don't hit enter on that menu unless you're sure its a scene (or use the scene selection menu instead). I'd actually forgotten you could change scenes with that menu - there's not much point in having the selection menu atm. :)

R4 shouldn't have any problems when changing scene automaticaly. If it does let me know.

0v11 will have the problem fixed. Pressing enter on a fade will go to a random scene with that fade, and doing it on a scene will go to the scene with a random fade.

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:16 am

i like selecting scenes in the pref's cause that way you know for sure which one it is. that way you can select the timing on it. but you are right. using the scene selection menu causes no problems at all.

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:48 pm

I took the selection menu out in 0v11 - didn't really seem worth the effort when you could do it from prefs.

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems