[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - hmmm... getting rid of the fps?

hmmm... getting rid of the fps?

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

hmmm... getting rid of the fps?

Postby timothy » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:50 am

So, I figured out how to get R4 into fullscreen easy enough in the prefs.txt... however I'm having a helluva time trying to figure out how to get rid of the FPS ticker in the upper left...
timothy

Postby teleguise » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:30 am

You can switch from Full Screen/Windowed mode through the menu, by hitting 'Enter' and then scroll down to selection.

Being a BETA the FPS is helpful a lot of times in determining issues. So adding the menu option probably wasn't top priority. I'm sure it will be added.

Out of curiousity, what type of card are you using?
teleguise

Postby rabidhamster » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:52 pm

from 0.05 beta onwards there is an option to turn off fps. I'll upload it as soon as i get back to a decent network connection.

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:02 pm

0.05 has been uploaded. Just do:

ESC, 'Settings', 'OSD', 'FPS', then left/right

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:56 pm

Chris

Postby teleguise » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:08 am

teleguise

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:30 am

Chris

Postby teleguise » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:40 am

Chris - Since you have the same card (as Gordon) , I assume your not having the 'scene fade to black issues', correct?

Did the unleashed 005 fps fix the syncing/halting issues from 004?
teleguise

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:11 am

Correct.

And the syncing/halting issues are gone too. But I generally run it with vsynch on anyway - It looks better.
Chris

Postby rabidhamster » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:35 pm

Yeah. Please Pleeeeaaase run it with VSync. Its so much better :)
It was me uploading stuff too quick :p I'll get a new version up soon. with the requested icon too (and some new scenes).

Chris: did you send me the extra scene? I'll check it out when my PC is back on the net - is it ok to include it in the distribution?

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:40 pm

I sent the scene to the r4scenes e-mail address. Please include it in the distro if you think it's good enough. It's my first attempt and I feel I could do better. I'm sure the predefine file could be cleaned up a bit.
Chris

Postby rabidhamster » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:52 pm

i may stick it on the website instead so people have some extra scenes to download :) It looks a bit disappointing at the moment

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems