[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4 error after installing Nvidia Card

R4 error after installing Nvidia Card

For questions about problems with R4 and Bug reports

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

R4 error after installing Nvidia Card

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:05 pm

i bought a GF 6600 256mb, and after installation i first had problems with the driver version 77.77... which is the newest nvidia driver, so i intalled an older version (77.72...) and it runns fine, but i get an error msg everytime i want to exit r4 it tells me two adresses 1.) 0x969f2f80 then 0x27e878d0 and says that the command "written" could not be executed. can anyone help?
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Rovastar » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:47 am

Ummh I have a 6600gt card but not installed the very latest 77.777 drivers for it.

I'll have a look and see what happennig.

I often though have seen that error on many machines and many diffferent graphics cards. I don't think Gordon gets this however so the issue has not been resolved.
Rovastar

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:27 am

with driver ver. 77.777 the system freezes totaly, i was afraid i could have killed my rams or something like this, but after installing 77.72.. the system was running fine again, but the error ocured...
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby rabidhamster » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:14 pm

Strange - if you click 'more details' what file does Windows say the error occurred in?

- Gordon
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Rovastar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:42 am

the 77.77 drivers were fine for me on my 6600GT
Rovastar

Return to R4 Bugs/Problems