[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Some symbols?

Some symbols?

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Some symbols?

Postby Arnaud » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Arnaud

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:19 am

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Arnaud » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:39 pm

Arnaud

Postby mrnatrium » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:38 pm

mrnatrium

Postby andff » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:34 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Arnaud » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:16 am

Arnaud

Postby andff » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:29 pm

high!

take a look into c:\Program Files\r4\data\predefine folder on your computer (or where you have instaled R4) - here's a lot of files with .r4 extension. this files - simply text files with scripts, which contain information about all those lovely things you see on the screen. if you want to see what my 'Rainbow feelings' scene do, you just need select and copy all my script, open notepad or any other program for text editing, paste this text and save it in predefine folder with any filename with .r4 extension. be sure you save it as text file (not a word's .doc). here you can find more detailed tutorials about R4 scripting language and creation of custom scenes. good luck! :)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Arnaud » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:23 pm

thnx for the info,

I hope, someone can make the dancing girls or other 3d grafics, i like the r4 program!!

Greetings
Arnaud

Postby craftyle » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:43 am

hello

first excuse me for my moderatly english, i think... :oops:

i want to had some dancing figures or something else in a r4 scene. can you tell me what kind of files r4 could implement (gif, exe,... ??? ) or what files i need to realize something like that.in my avatar is a dancing man to show what i´m talking about...

bye
craftyle
craftyle

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:50 am

u can easily use a avi file inside r4.
check out R4\data\predefine\examples\vidplay.r4
SpOOnmAn

Postby craftyle » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 am

thanks for the fast answer!

how could i start this vidplay scene. it doesn´t appear at the menu after i press enter running r4...
craftyle

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:53 am

copy it out to r4\data\predefine and it will apear in r4
SpOOnmAn

Postby craftyle » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 pm

done, it works fine, but ive another problem...
:roll: :oops:

when i used, some pictures/videos, the background mostly stands still... do you know what i mean? how could i realize it, that r4 make something with an background, what i have to do, that only the figure will be played and the background of the movie its like transparent, and r4 made some stuff instead of the movie background...

i hope you understand what i´m talking about ...
craftyle

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:36 pm

if u use remoter u can use my Videomix Overlay that u can find here:
http://www.rabidhamster.org/phpBB2/view ... eo+overlay
it is still not fully implemented in remoter, so u have to use a list of videos hardcoded in the script. hopefully giogio does some work on remoter sometime and implements video selection...
SpOOnmAn

Return to R4