[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter v3

R4Remoter v3

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby djTL » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 am

My vidcap scenes are all contained in ...R4/data/predefine/vidcap (the default folder R4 set up upon installation). They load when I run the stand alone version of R4 with my camera plugged in, and I can select them with the default remoter. When I run R4 and use GioGio's remoter, it does not load the vidcap scenes, but everything else runs fine.

In the short term, I'll just put copies of the vidcap scenes in the predefine directory. It sounds like you're going to have the final version of your remoter check the vidcap directory. You've made a fine program and I have confidence in your abilities.

Don't have it scan all the subfolders, please! I keep unfinished/experimental scenes in other subfolders under the predefine directory and they don't all need to load! :)

BTW, love the built in link to the editor, makes customizing on the fly a breeze!
85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 am

it somehow is also possible to include other directorys as scene containers via prefs.txt (or the r4 menue) maybe you should check prefs.txt for these folders, or get scene infos as well as images by the r4 webserver like webinterface does! (remember i already suggested this for the old version of remoter!)
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:40 pm

GioGio

Postby GioGio » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 pm

today's build is online:

GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:20 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby smirgle » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:57 pm

smirgle

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm

GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby smirgle » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 pm

smirgle

Postby djTL » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 am

85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby SpOOnmAn » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby Narei » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 am

Narei

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Last edited by SpOOnmAn on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpOOnmAn

Postby Narei » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Narei

PreviousNext

Return to R4