[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter v3

R4Remoter v3

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

R4Remoter v3

Postby GioGio » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 am

GioGio

Postby andff » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 am

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby GioGio » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 am

GioGio

Postby andff » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby GioGio » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 am

GioGio

Postby smirgle » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

smirgle

Postby GioGio » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Although I never experienced such behaviour in V2, I can say, that V3 is much more stable and runs very smoothly.
I think, I'll publish a alpha version in about 2 weeks or so. then you can have a look at it, and report some feature "whishes" and bugs etc.
GioGio

Postby GioGio » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 am

GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 am

GioGio

Postby djTL » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 am

Hello!

After some fiddling (ie reinstalling R4), I got the remoter to work and it looks wonderful. I can't wait for the final version to come out.

However, I do have the small problem of it not loading my vidcap scenes/overlays. I thought about moving them into the root predefine directory, but decided to ask if this is necessary first. Will this fix the problem?

Thanks bunches Gio!
85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby GioGio » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am

Do you have subfolders in the "predefine"-directory, and scene-files in it?
I'll have a look at that tonight, maybe the subfolders are not scanned properly..

I'll keep you posted..

Gio.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 am

hi gio,

could you maybe upload the overworked version to your website, so we can test your recent changes?

nice greets Spoonman
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm

@ djTL

I think R4 loads only scenes that are directly in the predefine-folder. So, r4-files in sub-directories of "predefine" are not loaded in R4. Therefore, the Remoter doesn't show them either.

so, check first, if you can see the scenes in R4. (open R4, press "esc", select "scene&fade" and look for the vidcap-scenes).
If they are not there, move them to the predefine-folder.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 pm

vidcap cenes by default are contained in scenes/vidcap and included via prefs.txt and will be only loaded when a capturing device is found and vidcap is turned on.
SpOOnmAn

Next

Return to R4