[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter

R4Remoter

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

R4Remoter

Postby rabidhamster » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:43 pm

GioGio has just produced a rather nice Java-based remote control for WinAmp:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, some time has passed, and I finished a first stable version of my Java remoter program...

if somebody is interestes here you can download version 1.51
(java 1.5 required)

www.trentini.ch/sergio

(sorry tutorial is only in german... )

For all sort of feedback, suggestions, ideas
please send me an e-mail:

s.trentini@access.unizh.ch

the programm works with the standalone-version of R4 as well....(so no winAmp is needed )
Last edited by rabidhamster on Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Pico » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:34 am

PiCo posts on R4
Pico

new Link

Postby GioGio » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:32 am

GioGio

remoter

Postby GioGio » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:44 pm

GioGio

Postby symbion » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:26 am

symbion

new host

Postby GioGio » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:11 pm

GioGio

Postby stanna » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:23 am

im batman
stanna

Postby GioGio » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:50 pm

Hi there,

I just finished a first version of R4Remoter v2.0 (written in visual basic.net)

It provides a better usability, as well as new features.

Check out the new Scheduler. You can set up your individual Schedule for Scenes,Overlays,Announcements.... but have a look by yourself :)

Greetings from Switzerland to all, who love R4....;)
Last edited by GioGio on Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby GDLT » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:44 pm

I've tested your program and had some problems:

-The link on your website to the .Net framework is not to the latest version and won't work with your remoter.
-After running your program and connecting to localhost (127.0.0.1), 8888, R4 folder.
everything worked in the first tab (it works great!) but after using the second tab (i did something like "save current scene as favorite") your program gave an error message. Now the program doesn't work anymore. When I start the remoter I get the message "An unhandled exception occurred C:..........alpha2\data\img\Testhostname\dynamic warp biotunnel.jpg"
I've looked in the img folder and it's empty.

Further I would like to have one big screen with al the settings instead of tabs. (my screen is big enough, it would be allot easyer for me to switch overlays and scenes whitout switching tabs. thumbnails would be nice to. Further the remoter is great!

Greatings from holland,
gdlt
GDLT

Postby GioGio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:04 am

Hi,
thank you for your reply.

I just fixed the problem with missing image-files.
Here's the explanation, why that happend:

Make sure, you select the right folder, when adding a new host.
that must be the folder, where R4 saves its mini-screenshots.
its: ....R4/data/webroot/scene

and make also sure, that r4 has access to this folder. If it isn't a local folder, you have to share it over your LAN.

about the Design:
I'll have a look at that...
GioGio

Postby GioGio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:01 pm

Well,

i played around alittle bit, and worked out a Version with a MDI-Layout...
the mdi version is beta003
the "normal" version with tabs still available (beta002)

Here's a screenshot...

like that ? ;)

Greatings
Last edited by GioGio on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GioGio

Postby GDLT » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:58 pm

hi,
you was right about selecting the wrong folder, now it works allot better :).
And thanks for the mdi layout that was exactly what i need.
greatings
GDLT

Postby GioGio » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:01 pm

nice to hear that...
8)

by the way: I added a console window (equally to this in the java-remoter), where you can see all the traffic that's going on. And you can type own script-commands as well.

new version with console: [http://www.trentini.ch/sergio/index.php?id=3&lang=en]beta004[/url]
Last edited by GioGio on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:07 pm

hi gio, nice work by the while, but needs some more pollish i think, because the web interface still is more easy to use for me...

for example i can faster recognize what scene i select if i see a pic of the scene instead of the name

doubleclick to load is not that usefull, because i wnat to stay with the beat of the music if i change a scene

i did not check how remoter handles the size of announcements (old style and so on...)

fixed window sizes is ok for winamp controll, but not for the general and the overlay window, the more info i have on the screen at once the less i have to search...

maybe you could also implement something like the simulated midi control that gordon did to show andff how this could work in this thread

gordon how about the layer selection for overlays??
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:30 pm

ah, and anyone who has troubles starting the software, try to install dotnet framework 2.0 it is required...
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Next

Return to R4