[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4Remoter

R4Remoter

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby GioGio » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:48 am

as i said!!
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:34 pm

ok, i think this answer is for my last post, but what about the previous? ;-)
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:58 pm

GioGio

Postby GioGio » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:15 pm

Last edited by GioGio on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:39 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:27 am

SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:51 pm

i worked it out. but i still need to fix several things...

that's why i don't release it yet..

here's a screenshot :

Last edited by GioGio on Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:53 am

ok, looks nice by the while... what do you think about the sliderbank? shold not make much troubles i think? right?
SpOOnmAn

Postby GioGio » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:59 pm

no, that's no problem at all.

i'll pack it into the next release...

Greez
GioGio

Postby GioGio » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:30 pm

ok, finished! :)

have a look at beta006

now, you can add as many sliders as you like..;) and you can change values, max,min etc. as well...

If you select "Show Scene-Images" (settings->general), R4Remtoer needs more time to start up (loading all screenshots.. I'll try to speed this up..)
Last edited by GioGio on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GioGio

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:10 am

sounds wonderfull... i´ll give it a try as soon as possible, and tell you what i think about it... maybe next goal should be to link the sliders to a midi controller, but that needs no hurry, because i dont have one anyway yet...
SpOOnmAn

Postby Halo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:48 am

I've had two small problems so far with remoter. If running it from the pc runing R4, what IP do you use in remoter, as my laptop is sometimes on a network, and has an IP assigned, and at others (like most of the time) does not have any IP that I know of, IE no network connection. Ive tried setting up a host with no IP set, but remoter tells me I MUST have an IP set.

Also, after installing .net framework last night, even though I wasn't running remoter at work, my PC now seems to be tripping up, IE maxing out processor power from time to time, and causing hickups in the music, can't say I was wrapped about that one! :oops:
Halo

Postby GioGio » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:40 am

Hi,

The remoter needs an IP, because R4 has an integrated server, which recieves the commands, sent by the remoter.

When you're @ home, your notebook doesn't get an IP automatically from an DHCP server (I guess)... but it gets one as well:

open startmenu--> run --> type: cmd
enter

type : ipconfig
enter

there you can see, what IP your notebook has at the time..
use this IP, to set up the Host in R4 Remoter.

The second problem: I think, if your notebook's able to run R4, it shouldn't get problems with the .NET framework... (system requirements)

hope that helps..

greez
GioGio

Edit: I had a new idea: I added a new button in the "Add New Host" - dialog, where you can type your computers name, and the ip address is added automatically...

but there are several other things I 'd like to pack in the next release, so I still need some time ;)
GioGio

Postby Halo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:32 am

Well it's a 3.02Ghz system, that was Ok so far, but as I DJ off the same PC she's pretty loaded up with work to do!

Does that mean that if I'm at home i need a different host (as the pc is on the network) than at work (Where there is no IP address) seems a little much.

Maybe you could have remoter set to just use a host name as an option for those that wish to use a computer name or localhost (like me). Then the software could just look up the IP each time it starts, as the name wouldn't change, just the IP?

Just an Idea!

I must admit that the hickups may have sacred me into removing .net from the laptop (Proberly will need to be a reinstall, Bugga!) as this is the first night i have had the 'ol girl hickuping (twice in one night, a Saturday).
Halo

Postby GioGio » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:12 pm

that's a good idea...

so I think I've work to do ;)
GioGio

PreviousNext

Return to R4