[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - VAriables

VAriables

Help on what each R4 Module does, and an attempt to document them properly

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:38 am

you may find there is a bit of a different between databases and OpenGL :)

When i get time i'll start work on a plugin to load 3DStudio Binary files - they should do proper animation too, and i would have thought Maya would save to the format. There is some stuff on here:

as well as on the page before...

It looks like he's trying to sell the tutorial on 3DStudio Keyframes. It looks like file format descriptions on Wotsit.org are the way to go. I was considering a Quake 3 level loader too, because you could have some really neat stuff.

Postby rabidhamster » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:39 am

well how the hell did that happen? I'm logged in, as rabidhamster, and its decided i'm a guest :/

anyway, the above was from me
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Talesin » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:51 am

I think they have an exporter for Maya 4.5... nothing for 5.0x yet though. :b I could save it in Maya Ascii, and try to find someone with 4.5 or 4.0 to 'roll back' by swapping the headers (:D ) and just export from there... but I'm not sure if that includes any of the keyframing information. And even then, counting a full scene, that's about five megs with full skin weighting data as well as all animated nodes.
Talesin

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:30 pm

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:03 pm

Postby Talesin » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:04 pm

Talesin

Previous

Return to R4 Modules