[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - What do you want to see more of?

What do you want to see more of?

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

What do you want to see more of?

Postby Rovastar » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:05 pm

As it is only me and Gordon doing new stuff (just about :) ) A request to what you want to see more of.

Scenes, Overlays, FAders, Watermorphs, Pointmorphs, Modules, etc.

Let me know. :)
Rovastar

Postby Clayduck » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:00 pm

Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:02 pm

Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:35 am

Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:19 am

model of earth

or

solar system

or

asteroids
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:23 am

Strikes of Lightening
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:29 am

motorcycle race looking thing, like in the movie tron
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:32 am

A-HA! I got it! Three gold spheres in a triangle linked by electricity!!
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:41 am

Evil Flashing Eyes

a Diamond with electricity in it

geometrical evil looking face

LASER BEAMS in fog

Budding Flowers (maybe timeLapse Video over TexMap)

Volcano on Island

Pointmorph Faces

Pirate Flag with Skull and Crossbones

a Statue of a duck (Clayduck) hehehe

Flyby of inside a computer (chips, boards and such)

Fire pit

Sun through trees on foggy morning

Camp Fire (logs, sticks)

Fireworks with time warp and flare
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:40 am

A Poisonous Snake Striking at the viewer.

black background
Clayduck

Postby Clayduck » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:53 am

rhD1_venus
Clayduck

Postby StudioMusic » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:36 am

I think you know the kind of stuff I like Rova. Keep up the good work. SM
StudioMusic

Postby HardcoreKiller » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:00 am

Hmm...

I think in a club scene that plays to both Top40 and Energy, there needs to be a few "layers" in scenes that can play..

Layer1 - Background. Looped video, or Live video feed.
Layer2 - Text. Corporate logo, branding, or static pictures.
Layer3 - The "visual" layer that moves to the beat (ie Medusa, etc)

In Layer 3, it woul dbe nice to have some objects that people can relate too. Something like a Disco ball that moves and flashes to the beat. A full screen voicewave (sort of like bottom of new voiceprint.r4 would look killer!).
Basically anything that will take the Layer2 and mesh it into a beat responsive object that the viewer can still relate to. All this with a Live Feed from a DV camera in Layer 1 would be really cool!

-Hardcore
HardcoreKiller

Postby Rovastar » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:12 pm

THanks for the feedback.

Clayduck,

So all scenes for you then. :) I'll see what I can do although some there I don't think will be possible and many require 3d models of stuff to look good and nether me or GOrdon are great 3d modelers (opps speaking for Gordon again. :) )

Laser could be done and I have played with a few lazer type effects and the oil thing too.

SM,

HI there. :)

R4 scenes will be too tame for your tastes. :) WHen are you going to make something of it? ;)

HardCoreKiller,

AT the moment I am not focusing of the professional site of r4 (At least for the stuff I release). The core of visualizations for me is for home use for the general normal version. ANd I want to create a nice libary of effects here. So 'professional use' effects are not there yet. The idea is thatyou create your own. :)

Live Video scenes will come soon but I haven't done any scenes with them I have all the ideas but I haven't even got camera of anykind for my computer.

Also that many layers will slow r4 down too much I fear. :(
Rovastar

Postby HardcoreKiller » Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:12 am

Rovastar,

Thanks. Actually, R4 already has the capability to use the 3 layers. Take Sketch for example...
Layer 1 - Background picture (with movement)
Layer 2 - Text (such as announcement)
Layer 3 - THe beat responsive "visual", or the doughnut object

As you see, the R4 engine already has it. What I am hoping for is to change that Layer 1, into a live feed or looped .AVI capability(like in AVS).

In the mean time, I hope to start creating scenes and submitting. THanks.

-Hardcore
HardcoreKiller

Next

Return to R4 Custom Scenes