[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Medusa over live feed

Medusa over live feed

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Postby andff » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:48 pm

high!

you are welcome! you're asking right questions! :wink:
R4 have it's own temper, but when you'll get full understanding with all this hard&soft questions, variety of it application will come to enjoy you :)

about capturing.. situation complicated by internal cam.. i was hardly pressed Gordon [bashfully :) ] about vidplay module and ability to play through fade 2 vidplay scenes and vidcap/vidplay compatibility. as far as i remeber, all this features was implemented. unfortunately, interlacing problem has appear.. i've resign myself with this fact and using vidcap for capturing now..
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:08 pm

nice to see some fresh blood in r4! havent been here for some weeks...

for the vidcap problem, it is more likely that andff was right, with "CAP#1" you should be able to catch the second camera device. it should also be no problem to have multiple vidplay modules at once, see my videomix overlay wich uses two vidplay modules and mixes them together but is only controllable by giogio´s remoter.
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Narei » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Thanks. I debuted at an event this past weekend and everyone loved the show. I've now got requests from several DJ's to VJ for them and they all loved the custom scenes I had made up. I can see this hobby getting real expensive really quick! lol

Now I need to go look up some stuff on using 3D modeling for possible use. But I think I need a bit of a break first. :wink:
Narei

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:28 am

for 3d modeling you should try milkshape 3d and export your animations as md2, these can be played in r4 easily but its a little of a pain to export them out of milkshape. unfortunately i didn't find an other tool for easy md2 creation since quake2 which this format is from originally is really outdated. if u find other useful software for this task please tell us about! ;-)
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Previous

Return to R4 Custom Scenes