[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - R4UpdateRova1

R4UpdateRova1

Suggestions + Info on development of R4 visuals

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

R4UpdateRova1

Postby gx » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 pm

gx

Postby Narei » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 am

I know this wont directly solve your problem, but I found post from 2004 referencing that .exe and that the scene pack is already included on the current version of R4. I could be mistaken, but perhaps if you re-installed R4 from scratch, it'll fix the issue and you'd still have all the scenes from the update as it is part of R4's standard library?

I didn't even know of that update until now though, but I assume those additions (save a few new scripts in the custom scenes forum) are already included in the newest update of R4 itself
Narei

reply +

Postby gx » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi Narei!

Thanks - there seems to be a few new scenes but not sure. :)

One big prob. I read somewhere about using the settings to fix up a second monitor
ie- monitor 2 which I have done and restarted

I have my graphik card set up for dual view - which works fine for other vj-mixing software that I use - eg mixing screen on mother computer / picture vids etc on alternate screen/ beamer etc.

is this possible on R4?

because the only way I can get something on monitor 2 is by pressing F1 and that seems the same as the toggle option which results in just the one screen on monitor 2
whereby the option pop up is visual ..... nothing on the mother computer.

Thanks in advance
gx
gx

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 pm

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby andff » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 am

high!

a little notice..

with fullscreen/monitor in prefs.txt you can select R4 output monitor, but unfortunately, R4 system menu will always appear in the center of it screen (no way to show menu at primary monitor and fullscreen visuals at secondary and vice versa)
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby gx » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 am

gx

Postby andff » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn