[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Medusa over live feed

Medusa over live feed

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Medusa over live feed

Postby Narei » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:16 pm

Narei

Postby andff » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:39 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby andff » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:59 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Narei » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Nah, I wasn't afraid of it, I'd just been working on it for a while and had to give up for the time being. :wink:

I think I understand it a bit more now. From the examples I had been seeing (such as some included ones and the mini tutorial on this site), it looked like Medusa was already a set module that didn't require any other info other than a texture to work. They showed the module under the header, but that was it. I take it that only gathers the bare basics and I need to go in and actually tell it what to do?

Also, where can I find the description of what the abreviations mean and how to know their purpose after the module names? Such as the "med(vid,tex)" after Medusa. I know I saw them listed once in one of the docs, but I couldn't find it again when I was working on this. :?

Anyway, I'll take a look at it and tinker some more when I get back to my other laptop that actually has R4 on it.
Narei

Postby andff » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Last edited by andff on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Narei » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 am

Narei

Postby andff » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 am

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby andff » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 am

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Narei » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:41 am

Narei

Postby djTL » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 am

85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby Narei » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Narei

Postby djTL » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 am

85% of statistics found in forum signatures are completely made up.

If you are one the 15% of people that do not use fabricated statistics in your forum signatures, do NOT copy this to your signature.
djTL

Postby Narei » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:50 am

Narei

Postby andff » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:36 pm

a quantum leap forward!
andff

Postby Narei » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:40 pm

I am using 1.23, but maybe using both VIDCAP/PLAY at once was an issue. Since installing my other cam and turning off my built in on (unpluged as far as the system is concerned and not seen by R4 at all), i tried using VIDCAP again, and works. Sorry if I'm asking too much. I do better to learn as I go most of the time, but I do try to look in to these things myself first. Many thanks for the continued help though. :)
Narei

Next

Return to R4 Custom Scenes