[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - Problem with biotunnel scenes

Problem with biotunnel scenes

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

Problem with biotunnel scenes

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:17 am

i found out that all biotunnel scenes after they have run destroy textures in some of my scenes (the texture and moddel changed dreamrings like the monsterpill mix) is this a problem with the shaders used in the biotunnel scenes, or is it my fault?
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby rabidhamster » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:38 pm

How do the models change? Its unlikely to be a shader problem because the same shader code is reused in all the scenes.

Does the problem happen in any of the scenes that have come packaged with R4?
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby SpOOnmAn » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:09 pm

the models do not realy change, only the textures. it seems like parts of the colorpalette used turn black, or a part of the texture is overwritten in the memory. it happens definitley after running a scene with biotunnel, and imidiately when i turn on the biotunnel overlay, and it only disapears if i restart r4 (not if i reload the scene). my dreamrings_alienmonster_mix.r4 that is in my first scenepack is one of the affected scenes, original r4 scenes are not affected.
SpOOnmAn

Postby Jussi » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:26 pm

Do you use
glMatrixMode(GL_TEXTURE)
in some of your scenes? I remember it once fucked up my textures in memory, also in other scenes than the one containing the command.
A universe is something that happens once in a while.
Jussi

Postby rabidhamster » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:31 pm

ahh. that makes sense. If you use glMatrix(GL_TEXTURE) try calling glLoadIdentity after all your rendering commands
rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby SpOOnmAn » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:46 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby Rovastar » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:49 am

Rovastar

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:36 am

SpOOnmAn

Postby Rovastar » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:20 am

Rovastar

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:25 pm

SpOOnmAn

Postby Rovastar » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 am

Rovastar

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:11 pm

ok, uploaded it here:

what you see here happens also if i use the "pill.png" texture, but then the effect is eaven more drastic, because it seems like only the blue parts of the texture disapear, and so there is nearly no texture to see anymore....
SpOOnmAn

Postby rabidhamster » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:52 pm

rabidhamster
Site Admin

Postby SpOOnmAn » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:03 pm

SpOOnmAn