[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
RabidHaMsTeR.Org • View topic - 3D Shroom

3D Shroom

How to create a custom scene, and custom scenes people have created.

Moderators: rabidhamster, Rovastar

3D Shroom

Postby SpOOnmAn » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:52 pm

ok, i updated the model, did some bugfixes and did 2 additional scenes so we have a total of 4.

...then i had a litle private party with me myself and something else and have a little problems to write this. read this slowly, because i cant write that fast....

nice greets and thanx to rova and gordon (do you like this model more than the last one?). the next step is to make the stick another texture than the hat of the shroom.

download here:
i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn

Postby Rovastar » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:54 pm

Rovastar

Postby SpOOnmAn » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:23 am

i was looking back to see,
if you were looking back at me,
to see me looking back at you
SpOOnmAn